Monday, October 26, 2009

Postivity



Wow! What an absolutely stunning smile. She would brighten anyone's day. She brings vitality and a purity to this dingy-ass nightclub that has been tainted by bad hook-up choices and casual cocaine use. I want to wake up with her beside me every morning. Or at least see her at my breakfast table, ready to chow down on some waffles and Grape Nuts.



Normally, I've got a major hate-on for guys with babes (because they are not as cool, and therefore deserving as me to be with the babe), but with this guy, he gets my blessing. In fact, he has done his partner such a service in living up to the standard set by his lady, that I wish him all the best with bringing third into their bed after the art show. I think that would be just wonderful.

p.s. I took three hits of ecstasy this morning. Serrrriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment